ADMISSION for foreign students
2021 – 2022
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Period of training – 4 years (full-time).
Students’ training is provided in Ukrainian or English (at the student’s choice).
The academic year starts on September (for Fall Semester) or on February (for Spring Semester).
Fees – 1800 $US per first Academic Year.
Applicants should take entrance examinations in the following subjects:
- The language of instruction (Ukrainian / English);
- Biology or Chemistry (at the student’s choice).
Admission deadlines: November, 1(for Fall Semester), March, 1(for Spring Semester).
In 2021 the admission procedure for Spring Semester is prolonged till April, 15.
for foreign students
1. Candidates, wishing to study at Andrei Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy, should send an email to email@example.com with the following documents in order to get official “Invitation to study”:
A. A copy of Passport;
B. A copy of High (Secondary) School Certificate with academic results;
D. A copy of results of external independent testing (if available).
2. After receiving the package of the above documents you will get the detailed instructions. Please, follow these instructions and an official Invitation Letter for studying at Andrei Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy will be sent to your e-mail. The Invitation Letter should be submitted to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country for the purpose of receiving a student visa. The invitation is valid for 6 months.
3. After obtaining the student visa you should inform the Foreign Students Department of Andrei Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy about the exact date of your arrival to Ukraine and your flight number.
4. After arriving at Andrei Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy you should submit the Application Package to the Foreign Students Department, and then you will be invited for an interview (entrance examinations).
The Application Package (should be personally submitted to the Foreign Students Department):
- an application form;
- passport with valid student visa;
- high (secondary) school certificate with academic results (original and copy. Original should be translated into Ukrainian and notarized);
- birth certificate (original and copy. Original should be translated into Ukrainian and notarized);
- copy of inner page(s) of Passport;
- general medical certificate (translated into Ukrainian and notarized) (valid within two months from the date of issue);
- HIV-negative test certificate (valid within two months from the date of issue);
- 12 photographs (size 3х4).
5. The admission procedure will be completed after signing the Agreement with the Academy.
CONTACTS of the Foreign Students Department: